More flexibility in the ECMAScript part?

Kevin Smith zenparsing at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 09:14:35 PDT 2013

>  Also, can someone point me to a real-world example of delayed rejection
>> handling?
>>
> What do you mean by "delayed"? If that is: a promise has been rejected and
> someone later add a .fail/.catch handler to it, then I've never done that
> personally.

Yes, that's what I mean.  Specifically, a real-world example where the
rejection handler is added in "some future turn", using a fuzzy definition
of that phrase.  A contrived example would be:

    // Create a future and get the resolver
    let resolver, future = new Future(r => resolver = r);

    // Reject it
    resolver.reject("error");

    // Attach a rejection handler 5 seconds later
    setTimeout(() => future.then(null, err => null), 5000);

{ Kevin }