DOM EventStreams (take two on Streams): Request for feedback

Tab Atkins Jr. jackalmage at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 20:09:18 PDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 7:11 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Mmmm. The interesting thing about Futures is... well, I'll just link to
>>   http://domenic.me/2012/10/14/youre-missing-the-point-of-promises/

Actually, thanks a bunch for this link.  It pointed out an aspect I
hadn't consciously considered, but which makes a *ton* of sense.  My
current API proposal is not fully consistent with the principles
revealed in this post.

I'll do a moderate refactor tonight.  Luckily, this means I can come
back to .then() being the "primary" API, which is nice due to Futures,
while still keeping it as the monadic op as well. ^_^

~TJ