First crack at a Streams proposal

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 13:51:49 PDT 2013

It's a nice effort but I agree with Nuno that fragmentation even on these
things already in production (despite the versioning) out there and already
working practically for the real-world isn't any good for the next future
of the JS community.

Also, JS has been kept general purpose enough, I would not try to influence
the language too much after DOM and W3C APIs and I thought this was also
same idea of TC39.

Best Regards