Coordination

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Sat Apr 13 13:25:30 PDT 2013

> But as I wrote privately, I don't think we can firehose all the new APIs
> through public-script-coord and get good API review results. We could go
> API by API in a more focused forum or meeting-like setting, with
> public-script-coord hosting the notices for upcoming reviews, progress
> updates, and review conclusions. Thoughts?

In principle, github would offer the means for review input from
the public (those who are meant to be using those APIs later on).

It might be too firehosey (everybody on the web submitting tiny
yet mutually exclusive suggestions), but perhaps a protocol of
"serious reviews only, quality before quantity, please" could be
established? Or a filter by proven-to-be-useful contributions?

Claus

PS. I would permit public-script-coord to archive my messages,
    but I refuse to support an archive that doesn't even try to
    obfuscate email addresses. Hence they won't appear there:-(