Module loader

Mark S. Miller erights at google.com
Tue Apr 9 08:54:53 PDT 2013

Sorry, not preflight. Anne is right -- a normal GET does not require
a preflight. Rather, the UMP and CORS cost that would be good to avoid if
we can is the need for the need for the "Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *"
header. But the conclusion is the same. Given a choice between this and
credentials, I'd prefer to require this header.

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM