Function name proposal writeup

David Bruant bruant.d at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 11:52:08 PDT 2013

Thanks for this :-)

"The /name/ property is initialized with the best value given static
semantics"
=> I think all the rules should be explicitly laid out (i think that's
what you did in the subsections after this sentence) to avoid
implementation-specific interpretations of this sentence. Some previous
work [1] could be considered as finding "the best value given static
semantics".
Also, "given static semantics" is a fluctuating definition since the
result can change when new syntax is added.

David

[1] http://johnjbarton.github.com/nonymous/index.html