Are there any proposals for Tuples?

David Bruant bruant.d at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 10:19:46 PDT 2013

Le 03/04/2013 17:54, BelleveInvis a écrit :
> I mean, a stack-allocated, immutable, simple, value type, for
> high-performance uses.
I think binary data [1] is very close to what you're looking for.
"stack-allocated" is complicated to ask. It really depends on what the
JS "interpreters" decides to do with your variable and I don't think
having a construct to express "put that on the stack" would be
appropriate for such a high-level language.

David

[1] wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=harmony:binary_data