Traits - current state of discussion

Aron Homberg info at aron-homberg.de
Fri Sep 21 05:19:31 PDT 2012

Hi all,

please excuse me if this post is misleading - I'm new to this mailing list.

After implementing getter / setter methods (valid ES3 cross compile
generator output) for classes in traceur-compiler
I'm thinking about implementing traits. Therefore I'd like to know the
current state of your discussions regarding how traits should look like. [1]

Does the strawman/traits_semantics document reflect the recent common
understanding how traits should be implemented?
I'm asking because the Traceur wiki says: "Traits have been removed to pave
way for a class proposal everyone can agree upon." [2]

[1] http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=strawman:traits_semantics
[2] http://code.google.com/p/traceur-compiler/wiki/LanguageFeatures#Traits

Thank you and kind regards,
Aron