Set and Map additions in the latest draft

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 19:01:00 PDT 2012

cool, I have asked 'cause only FF was exposing it and at some point I
thought it was removed.

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:47 PM, Brendan Eich <brendan at mozilla.org> wrote:

> Not sure what you mean -- size is "in" as a getter (non-enumerable, I
> trust).

nobody, but I believe first String.prototype hack will be to put a "points"
getter ( or "size", why not ) in order to retrieve the length in points
rather than chars. size() is quite common, hence the question.