Re: David’s ProxyMap

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:16:15 PDT 2012

But then why such "encouragement"
https://brendaneich.com/2012/10/harmony-of-dreams-come-true/ ? ( Proxy
paragraph )

If __noSuchMethod__ is wrong, what's the point of suggesting a way to
simulate it through proxies?

Moreover, what's the point to mark it wrong if many developers asked for it?

I also remember I have written this a while ago:
http://webreflection.blogspot.com/2011/12/please-give-us-back-nosuchmethod.html

As result I see Tom's implementation with bound callbacks per property and
a freaking slower runtime every time an API would like a fancy noSuchMethod
behavior ... just saying :-)

br