Request for feedback on a talk on I'm giving on ES6

Domenic Denicola domenic at domenicdenicola.com
Mon Oct 22 05:20:04 PDT 2012

Thanks to all for the feedback. I incorporated as much as I could into the presentation, and I think got all the accuracy issues straightened out, pending potential misunderstandings of Rick's points. I posted both the unabridged version and the EmpireJS 30-minute version at

http://es6isnigh.com/

(or, if the DNS isn't working yet, http://domenic.github.com/es6isnigh/).

Still much to do before I'd consider the full version "done": e.g. incorporate Brendan's template string regexes and weakly-held values examples, convert to HTML instead of PowerPoint/PDF, and so on. But it's a start! Now all I have left to do is actually get up on stage and present, heh.

I'll update the 30-minute slides throughout the day if anyone has remaining corrections or suggestions.