Request for feedback on a talk on I'm giving on ES6

Domenic Denicola domenic at domenicdenicola.com
Sun Oct 21 09:15:28 PDT 2012

On Monday I'll be giving a talk about ES6 at EmpireJS [1]. I just finished up my slides, and would love some feedback and critique from the es-discuss crew:

http://tinyurl.com/es6isnighdraft

They consist primarily of code examples of almost every new feature, so accuracy checks and ES6-idiomaticness-improvements would be very helpful.

It has way too many slides for 30 minutes, so I'll be cutting large swathes of it to focus on those I classify as least-known but most-powerful. Nevertheless, feedback on all the slides would be lovely, given that I'll assuredly be using the rest of them in longer-form talks and also plan on submitting the code examples for inclusion in Dave's new wiki [2], or using them in other educational outreach efforts (e.g. blog posts).

[1]: http://empirejs.org/
[2]: http://tc39wiki.calculist.org/