Modules, Concatenation, and Better Solutions

David Herman dherman at mozilla.com
Wed Oct 17 14:39:20 PDT 2012

I think we all agree that concatenation is not going away. In principle, it's the concatenator's fault if they do a non-semantics-preserving transformation. In practice, if getting the semantics-preserving transformation right is too hard, people will get it wrong, and it's our fault for making it too hard. So... I agree, don't worry. I just have stuff to work through that can't be done in a rapid-fire email conversation.

Dave