ES transpilers

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Tue Oct 16 12:40:06 PDT 2012

> It would be helpful if that page listed licenses and minimum es
> target versions (es5? es3?)

Yes, I was thinking of flagging at least commercial vs free tools at
some point (*). If I receive concrete information about target ES
versions for transpilers, I will add that, too (though that kind of
detail tends to go stale quickly). Either email me, or open a github
issue, with any updates to the information on that page.

The whole page depends on what information implementers or
users provide. The more implementers can be convinced to join
at least one of es-discuss or js-tools *and talk about their work*,
the more information we'll have;-)

Claus

(*) I am always surprised to see attempts with commercial
    tools for developers (as opposed to commercial support/service
    for free tools, or commercial tools for non-developers).