Ecma 402 (i18n API) v2.0 features list

Gillam, Richard gillam at lab126.com
Wed Oct 3 17:23:50 PDT 2012

Pardon my ignorance, but some sort of analogue to Java's ResourceBundle never makes it onto these lists.  Is this out of scope, and if so, is there some sort of standard, recommended way to get that effect in ECMAScript?  If not, I'd say that's more important than most of the things on this list.

But out of the things on this list, I'd rank message formatting and time zone support the highest.

--Rich Gillam
  Lab126