Ecma 402 (i18n API) v2.0 features list

Norbert Lindenberg ecmascript at norbertlindenberg.com
Tue Oct 2 16:52:47 PDT 2012

This list is good input for the meeting. As a reminder of smaller items that didn't make it into edition 1.0, plus some possible enhancements, I also filed some tickets:
https://bugs.ecmascript.org/buglist.cgi?product=ECMAScript%20Internationalization%20API&component=Specification%20Draft&resolution=---

Another feature that's been mentioned are relative dates, e.g., "a moment ago", "3 hours ago", "5 months ago", "in 3 days".

Note that as an Ecma group we have to keep records in standard archives, i.e., wiki.ecmascript.org for feature proposals, bugs.ecmascript.org for smaller items, and members.ecma-international.org for minutes.

Norbert