Suggestions for Set

Domenic Denicola domenic at domenicdenicola.com
Tue Oct 2 14:51:02 PDT 2012

From: Rick Waldron [mailto:waldron.rick at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 17:18

> On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Domenic Denicola <domenic at domenicdenicola.com> wrote:

I can't really understand what this is trying to say. It must be because I don't understand "iterable". Doesn't it just mean "responds to for-of"? I would imagine arrays, NodeLists, arguments, and other array-likes all respond to for-of; if they don't, that seriously decreases the utility of for-of!

> It's possible that this could be added to the agenda for november, if Brendan wants to discuss SpiderMonkey's experience implementing it. It seems to me that if they're not having issues then it's at least worth a mention.

Yay!