Suggestions for Set

Rick Waldron waldron.rick at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:18:05 PDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Domenic Denicola <
domenic at domenicdenicola.com> wrote:

> [...]

The direct reasoning for the resolution was:

"Cannot be both iterable and array-like"

It's possible that this could be added to the agenda for november, if
Brendan wants to discuss SpiderMonkey's experience implementing it. It
seems to me that if they're not having issues then it's at least worth a
mention.

Rick