Copy private symbols from one object to another

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Mon Nov 26 10:49:35 PST 2012

One way or another we need a way to reflectively identify all the non-private own property keys of an object including non-private symbols keys.

If we think the compat risk of  adding symbols to the result of Object.getOwnProperyNames is too great (and we've recently discussed why this might not be much of a compat risk) then we need to add a new Object.getOwnPropertyKeys that does include them.

Allen