Copy private symbols from one object to another

Brandon Benvie brandon at brandonbenvie.com
Sun Nov 25 22:20:56 PST 2012

By design, private symbols can only be used if you have direct access to
them in some way. Public symbols should show up in getOwnPropertyNames (if
I have followed recent discussion correctly). The fact that private symbols
must be explicitly passed around to gain access to them is their primary
feature.