possible excessive proxy invariants for Object.keys/etc??

Mark S. Miller erights at google.com
Wed Nov 21 09:58:50 PST 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:55 AM, Allen Wirfs-Brock
<allen at wirfs-brock.com> wrote:
> [...] Essentially we could internally turn the [[Extensible]] internal property into a four state value:  open,non-extensible,sealed,frozen.  [...]

First, my apologies for not yet finding the time to catch up on this
thread. But I did want to encourage this particular idea. We may not
be able to make this work out, but it would have many benefits if we
could. For example, the "isFrozen" check in the Object.observe API
would make more sense if this were a simple state rather than a
pattern check. More later...

--
  Cheers,
  --MarkM