"no strict"; directive

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 15:19:50 PST 2012

back in the topic ... about evaluation: Function('return this')(); returns
the global object with or without use strict around. This is actually nice,
since this one was a security problem introduced when somebody decided that
`this` without an explicit context should have been undefined. Now it is
possible to retrieve the global object as long as Function is the original
constructor.
Said that, I believe this is a bug in every browser. (Webkit, FF, Chrome
suffering)

Please do not fix, thanks :-)