"no strict"; directive

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:01:12 PST 2012

P.S. Alex, just to be as clear as possible, one answer I did not like that
much was that eval('"no strict"') nonsense ... that was not an answer
'cause problems are the same with eval('"use strict"') and we, JS
developers, are not always noobs or dumb.

It happens, from time to time, that we know what we are talking about and
why we need this or that thing.

It's nice when here we keep it easy and quite ... it's also rare, imho.