controlling sparseness of Array iterators (was: Array#filter without callback function)

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 16:06:23 PST 2012

this is really easy to fix via code but I would rather propose an
Array#compact() or Array#dense() method rather than changing everything
else (included shims/polyfills)

I really don't remember when it happened last time that I had to deal with
such kind of Arrays ... and this made already every polyfill slower with
the `index in array` check per each element in the loop: edge case, a bit
too much, imho, not worth it to include now in every method otherwise we
gonna have all native Array wrappers meanwhile that browsers will catch up,
I can bet that