Object.assign and super binding

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Sun Nov 11 17:31:43 PST 2012

#3 is what I intend, at least WRT the internal function state.

But you bring up a good question regarding what to do about expando properties that have been added to the source function.  I suppose shallow copying them is reasonable.  But I need to think some about the possibility of making the source function the [[Prototype]] of the new function.  Then changes to the original's expandos would be visible to the copy and changes to the copy could only be visible via the copy...

Allen