thoughts the (re)organization of the specification?

Michael Dyck jmdyck at ibiblio.org
Sat Nov 3 00:16:10 PDT 2012

David Herman wrote:

> - The spec is not in any machine-readable form, meaning it's neither
> testable nor formally verifiable in any way.

I'm working on transforming the spec into a machine-friendly form.
(That's how I come up with most of the bugs I submit.) Eventually, it
could be testable. I don't think it'll ever be formally verifiable (what
would you verify it against?), but it could be analyzed to establish some
measure of completeness and consistency.

-Michael