Array.prototype.contains

Axel Rauschmayer axel at rauschma.de
Fri Nov 2 18:55:27 PDT 2012

+1

I have always found Java’s collection API fairly intuitive. It could serve as a role model, at least partially.
- Map: containsKey, containsValue
- Set: contains

Note that it has an isEmpty() method. I would also want to have its methods for combining collections such as removeAll() and retainAll().

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/util/Map.html
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/util/Set.html

[[[Sent from a mobile device. Please forgive brevity and typos.]]]

Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
axel at rauschma.de
Home: http://rauschma.de
Blog: http://2ality.com