Synchronous Object.observe but Asynchronous Object.unobserve ?

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 13:32:09 PDT 2012

Just wondering if this is actually meant/expected, I am talking about the
example here:

http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=harmony:observe#example

and the fact it should show something in console while in my opinion that
should show nothing since the Object.unobserve is called in the same "tick"

Then I read the algo and I wonder if this won't create many problems, i.e.
enabling a new way to leak objects through observers that should not be
called once the object is not observed anymore, specially because there's
no way to understand if the object is observed or not, isn't it?

Thanks for any sort of clarification.

br