TC39 bashing

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.org
Wed May 9 23:33:02 PDT 2012

I have done this since 2006, inviting Alex Russell when he worked for
Sitepen. I actually ran afoul of Ecma "invited expert" restrictions, but
who cares? Alex now works for Google on Chrome and represents at TC39
meetings. He showed C++ (WebKit) code at TXJS last year :-P.

IIRC Yehuda Katz may be joining us on TC39 but I haven't heard confirmation.

There's a moral here somewhere. Or a punch-line. Or just a punch.

/be