Reflect.parse (from RE:typeof null)

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.org
Wed May 9 11:06:44 PDT 2012

Maybe. It's too late for ES6 and different implementations have
different concrete parse trees, I bet -- although perhaps they all agree
on concrete, there's still the question of mapping to abstract. This
needs more time to bake.

It's also a mouth to feed, not as much as a second built-in parser but
it takes its maintenance toll feeding over time. More time needed to get
implementor buy-in on this count.

/be