arrow function syntax simplified

Rick Waldron waldron.rick at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 08:58:14 PDT 2012

> [snip]
>

>     // Or maybe change the framework to better take advantage of arrows?:
>     $("body").on("click", e => $(e).hide());
>
> As much as I would love this, it's not realistic. We're stuck with the
unfortunate burden of supporting a consistent behaviour regardless of
platform, ie jQuery will only do things in Chrome Canary or Firefox Nightly
that can also work, identically, in IE6; we must also do so concisely, or
suffer the wrath of "bloat" accusations.

A programmer can dream though... one day! :D

Rick

[snip]