arrow function syntax simplified

Kevin Smith khs4473 at
Wed Mar 28 11:49:03 PDT 2012

Rick provides anecdotal evidence for the idea that a lexically bound |this|
form would provide great benefit.

But I believe that using do expressions for lexically binding |this| is
going to cause the following problems for beginning and intermediate

- Unintentionally leaking the completion value
- Incorrectly using "return" for those that don't fully understand TCP.

Furthermore, by requiring the slightly awkward keyword "do", we are
penalizing a common case (i.e. callbacks and event handlers).