Finding a "safety syntax" for classes

John J Barton johnjbarton at johnjbarton.com
Wed Mar 21 12:00:45 PDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 11:52 AM, Russell Leggett
<russell.leggett at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Allen Wirfs-Brock <allen at wirfs-brock.com>
> wrote:

So the proposal is that the class body declares a function called
"constructor" in with other functions that will end up on the
[[Prototype]] but the instance created from 'new' operating on the
class function call will have an own property "constructor" that
points to this function. Will the property also appear on the
[[Prototype]] under 'constructor'?

jjb