How about replacing <| with ->

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 10:29:57 PST 2012

The first time I saw the "<|" symbol I found it frightening and thought
that developpers would find it frightening too.

But it is easy to get used to it if we just think about the visual
representation and it looks more friendly than other proposals along
this post.

I don't like a lot "->", it can look more friendly at first step, but
can be confusing with other languages's use (makes me think to damn php
stuff)

So I prefer "<|"