New "ES6" draft

Herby Vojčík herby at mailbox.sk
Sat Mar 3 01:46:05 PST 2012

Allen Wirfs-Brock wrote:
> (apparently this didn't make it out when I originally sent it)
I missed the January one as well, so I'll react to it, as well:

thank you for making methods configurable. This was my utmost concern on
the whole ES.next.

> A new ES6 draft is available at
> http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=harmony:specification_drafts
> This is the Feb. 27, 2012 draft.
>
> Here is the change summary from the wiki page:
>     *
>       Preliminary work in support of *super* references and *super*
>       calls is still incomplete
Wow! Super expressions will be allowed generally? That is what I wanted,
as well.

Will you (and the rest) please consider moving a little in this
direction and include <| (however this will be called) for function
declarations as well (for the super thread), and adding .{} (for the
object literal thread)?

Herby

P.S.: I can help with something if the amount of work is the problem,
like sketching parts of the spec or extending things in wiki.