[[Writable]] is specified in defining getter / setter

Yusuke Suzuki utatane.tea at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 13:10:35 PDT 2012

Hello,

I think I found a issue of current draft.

In current draft, 13.3 Runtime Semantics: Property Definition
Evaluation, getter and setter, step 9,

    9. Let desc be the Property Descriptor{[[Set]]: closure, [[Writable]]:
> true, [[Enumerable]]: true, [[Configurable]]: true}

In both desc, [[Writable]] property is specified. But because they are
getter and setter, we should not specify [[Writable]] property, is it right?
If it is a issue, I'll file this to bugs.ecmascript.org.

Regards,
Yusuke Suzuki