Zed A. Shaw - The Web Will Die When OOP Dies

David Bruant bruant.d at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 05:49:45 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm wondering what's the point of posting just a video like this. Do you
have specific needs? Are there issues you want to discuss?
We all want sugar. I came to es-discuss as a developer (which I still
am) and I wish there was more sugar and that's in part what is being
discussed here on a daily basis. Over the last couple of years, we have
seen a tremendous amount of conferences by TC39ers at dev conferences to
gather feedback from developers who work with the language on a daily
basis. TC39 is open to feedback from developers
What more or different do you want?

If you can't answers these questions, don't expect things to move forward.

David