[ANN] JSFixed recommendations document

Anton Kovalyov ml at kovalyov.net
Thu Jun 7 13:27:01 PDT 2012

Hi,

When Angus first published his blog post some people got the impression that we're trying to either discredit TC39 and its efforts, or to replace it with our own committee. We value TC39 and feel like they are doing a great job and we have absolutely no interest in starting another committee or writing our own JavaScript spec. The goal of JSFixed was to collect feedback from interested developers and present it as a list of recommendations. And today we're publishing the first such document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JPErnYlBPG26chTuVSnJ_jqW4YkiQhvWn-FxwwsmkEo/edit

We hope that both the committee members and outsiders will find this document useful. Let us know (here, on Twitter or on Github) if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,
Anton