Updates to Object.observe

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:23:23 PDT 2012

I know this would induce other modifications in the specs but I am
wondering why "o.x=6" (strawman examples) does not notify
(type="triggered" or something like that), it does not modify the
object's property but it could be interesting to get the notification
too (document.body.innerHTML=xxx)

--
jCore
Email :  avitte at jcore.fr