System.download [was ...]

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 01:51:10 PDT 2012

Le 10/07/2012 13:40, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt a écrit :
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:36 AM, Aymeric Vitte <vitteaymeric at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Where System.eval does a simple eval if url is not a module.
> Right, that's what `loader.eval` is specified to do for module loaders.

Where is it in the proposal ? I can not find it, what kind of eval does
it do in that case ? What I see is :

"Reflective evaluation, via |eval| or the module loading API
<http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=harmony:module_loaders> starts a
new compilation and linking phase for the dynamically evaluated code. As
in ES5, the direct |eval| operator inherits its caller’s scope chain."

But again, difficult to eval something that you can not fetch...

--
jCore
Email :  avitte at jcore.fr
Web :    www.jcore.fr