New Guy with ECMA Question

John eclipzed at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 10:46:40 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am not even sure I am in the right area to ask this question but I am getting zero support from Novell Forums.  Long Story short...  I am using ECMA Script Builder that is in Novell Designer.  All I want to do is put a checkbox table on my "site" and it does not seem to work.  When I pull up the "site" it des not come up with any error but it will not show up on the page.  Anybody know what I am talking about?

Attached is my html file that I created that shows just the chart I am trying to use (business pertaining info deleted of course).

I hope I am in the right area!

Thanks again!
John