System.download [was ...]

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 04:36:37 PDT 2012

I have given some examples, surprising that nobody else reacts with
other examples. One of the use could be to be able to do the very simple
thing :

var f=function() {

     var a={};

     var cb=function(code) {System.eval(code);console.log(a.b)};

     System.download(url,cb);
         //url's code --> a.b='b';
}

Where System.eval does a simple eval if url is not a module.

Or something like that, why do we have the eval(src) possibility in the
proposal if we can not fetch src ?

--
jCore
Email :  avitte at jcore.fr