Some Quasi specification issues

Mike Samuel mikesamuel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:21:09 PDT 2012

2012/7/2 Allen Wirfs-Brock <allen at wirfs-brock.com>:
> Presumably the intent of that statement is that there is statically one of these objects per physical call site rather than one per closure per physical call site.

Yes.  My intent when writing that was to have one per physical
call-site and to not multiply objects per-closure.  I explicitly
wanted these to be usable to memoize computation that is independent
of the values of the holes so they should allow communication between
closures.

Given the current module language, I would say that these are
unexported const declarations that are hoisted to be children of the
closest containing ModuleBody or Program node and precede the sibling
out of which they are hoisted.