ES6 specification drafts in HTML format

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Sun Jul 8 13:27:35 PDT 2012

Jason creates them, occasionally when I remember to send him the docx file.  There is actually a fair amount of manual tweaking that needs to be done each time we generate an HTML version and that is likely to remain so as long as the draft is still under going major revisions.  I don't want this HTML conversion work to be a blocker for releasing new drafts, but we'll post them as they become available.

Allen