Static Module Resolution

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 07:58:21 PDT 2012

>     Do we have a survey of the use of sync against async ? I think it
>     would show that sync is much more used (wrongly or easy way again,
>     but...).
>

> I completely disagree with this. Most developers without the
> knowledge/skill to know why sync is bad are just going to use a
> library like jQuery - which uses async. I'm not aware of any major
> library that uses sync as a default for their ajax api or uses sync in
> their own code.
>
> - Russ
I am not refering to libraries but to developers/sites that indeed are
using libraries and then feel (usually wrongly) necessary to extend it
with unofficial/not good libraries or their own and then add some stuff
around that usually is sync, as far as I saw debuging node-dom or
looking at usual web sites

--
jCore
Email :  avitte at jcore.fr