Static Module Resolution

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 07:08:53 PDT 2012

It's confusing maybe because what I am requesting is very very basic
compared to modules/loader complexity and maybe I did mix it with an
example not so basic.

I just want something that loads the code and then I decide what to do
with it. Indeed on browser's side it would be like a cross-domain xhr,
this does not exist but since modules will exist into browsers too, why
not including this possibility ?

You are right, System.load("ewa.js", ...) would work, I did not say the
contrary but to make it work I need to define 'window' and 'document' as
global vars, I don't like it a lot if I care about separating contexts
and then I have a problem if I want to have several 'window' and
'document', and I have to use a callback (I know everything is based on
async but in some cases it's quite complicate to handle, then if things
can be sync that's not a bad thing)

Simply, something like :

{
     var window=window1;