Any plan for a Zlib API ?

David Foley davi.fol at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:05:02 PST 2012

Would work great with regard to the HTML 5 File API and have a reliable means to present an archives contents to users, or otherwise manipulate File data IMO... I don't want to scupper the intent, but maybe this is orthogonal to the spec.

David Foley | Senior Software Architect

+353 87 667 4504
Skype: david.d.foley