"Static" inheritance of builtins

Herby Vojčík herby at mailbox.sk
Mon Jan 30 01:45:10 PST 2012

"Only" from principal point of view. With new <| operator doing parallel
hierarchy between functions (and hoping to get classes do the same,
though if I didn't misread the proposal, extends does not do that; not
to mention I dislike extends in favour of <| which already does that),
the notion of "class inherits from superclass" will shift from
"prototypes are in chain" to "% as well as constructors are". So, one
inheriting from builtin class would presume they are in this kind of
relationship as well.

If it does not break anything, it would be good to have. Maybe it can
even bring some pluses, though I cannot say for now.

Herby