Nested Quasis

Brendan Eich brendan at
Sat Jan 28 16:07:17 PST 2012

This is really relaxing the (over-restrictive, IMHO) design that says
that for ${expr} in a quasi, expr can be only a very few forms such as
Identifier, Identifier '.' IdentifierName, and the like -- right?

I.e. if we allow expr to be the grammar's Expression non-terminal, then
it follows that quasi-literals nest inside ${...} in outer quasis. +1 on