Two kinds of [] (was: Re: shortcuts for defining block-local private names, plays nicely with @foo syntax)

Axel Rauschmayer axel at rauschma.de
Fri Jan 27 04:34:43 PST 2012

Off-topic: What is the recommended style for naming modules? Capitalized and camel-cased? It’s nothing I couldn’t get used to, but it seems like the naming precedent would be JavaScript packages. Or is Reflect capitalized, because it is a built-in module?

I love how this module is a new home for many Object.* methods. Also looking forward to @math etc.: http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=harmony:modules_standard

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
axel at rauschma.de